Cheap calls to Thailand
A Rabbit Call to Thailand costs 1.0p a minute from your landline 24/7
Rabbit on for a whole hour and it’s £48.84 less than with BT who charge 82.40p a minute! To call Thailand now dial 0843 715 .
Calls are charged at the indicated price from a BT residential line. BT apply a 13.8p call set-up fee for each call made. Other network operators charges may vary.
To make a super-cheap Rabbit Call to Thailand dial 0843 715 + 0066 + local number
With Rabbit Call, a Thai landline costs you just 1.0p a minute – any time, and day. That’s a 81.4p a minute saving vs BT.
- Instead of just dialling the overseas number, call 0843 715 first
- Once connected you’ll hear a second dial tone
- Now dial the full Thai phone number you wish to reach starting with 0066 as usual
So, if you want to call Bangkok, first you need to dial 0843 715 followed by 0066 and the local phone number.
- When you’ve finished talking just put the phone down in the normal way
- When you get your bill, the number for the Thai call appears as 0843 715 .
Cheap Rabbit Calls to Thai mobiles too
Just dial 0843 715 , then 0066 followed by the full Thai mobile number you wish to call. Calls are just 1.0p per minute at all times.
Thai Area Codes